United States District Court, D. Nebraska
MEMORANDUM AND ORDER
LAURIE SMITH CAMP, District Judge.
I. INITIAL REVIEW OF COMPLAINT
This case is before the Court for preservice screening of Plaintiff Samar Akins's Complaint (Filing No. 1) under the provisions of 28 U.S.C. § 1915. The Court must determine whether Akins should be granted in forma pauperis ("IFP") status. In addition to this case, in the last 10 months, Akins has filed the following cases and sought leave to proceed IFP:
1. Akins v. United States of America, et al., 4:14-cv-03026-JMG-PRSE (filed 01/28/14 and dismissed 05/22/14 as frivolous and for failure to state a claim);
2. Akins v. Jeffries, et al., 4:14-cv-03034-RGK-PRSE (filed 02/06/14 and dismissed 07/30/14 for failure to state a claim);
3. Akins v. Judge Strong, et al., 4:14-cv-03061-RGK-PRSE (filed 03/24/14 and dismissed 09/03/14 for want of prosecution);
4. Akins v. Officer Schreiner, et al., 4:14-cv-03081-RGK-PRSE (filed 04/18/14 and dismissed 09/03/14 for want of prosecution);
5. Akins v. Bruning, et al., 4:14-cv-03092-JFB-PRSE (filed 05/05/14 and dismissed 10/07/14 for want of prosecution);
6. Akins v. Albers, et al., 4:14-cv-03150-JMG-PRSE (filed 07/29/14);
7. Akins v. Officer Firell, et al., 4:14-cv-03151-RGK-PRSE (filed 07/29/14 and dismissed 10/27/14 for failure to state a claim);
8. Akins v. Wilson, et al., 4:14-cv-03153-RGK-PRSE (filed 07/30/14);
9. Akins v. Martinez, et al., 4:14-cv-03204-JMG-PRSE (filed 10/08/14);
10. Akins v. Kopf, et al., 4:14-cv-03217-JFB-PRSE (filed 11/05/14 and dismissed 11/07/14 on grounds it sought relief against ...