Buy This Entire Record For
United States v. Luther
United States District Court, Eighth Circuit
November 19, 2013
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff,
MICHAEL S. LUTHER, LAURA DODGE LUTHER, ATELIER PARTNERS, CYCLONE ASSETS, SCOTT J. ESPARZA, BARRY FEINER, GARY FROMM, JOSEPH M. HALLER, as trustee for the Joseph E. Haller Family Trust, RICHARD HIERONS, KLEINWORT BENSON (USA), INC., DRESDNER KLEINWORT HOLDINGS, INC., GERALD C. KORTH, PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES, LLC, TAG VIRGIN ISLANDS, INC., ACCREDITED COLLECTION SERVICE, INC., and MSW CAPITAL, LLC, Defendants.
F.A. GOSSETT, Magistrate Judge.
This matter is before the Court on the Joint Motion to Extend Deadlines, Continue Pretrial Conference, and Continue Trial (filing 190). The Motion is granted.
IT IS ORDERED:
1. The parties shall mediate this case by or before January 15, 2014.
2. Motions for summary judgment or other dispositive motions shall be filed by January 20, 2014.
3. Pretrial disclosures shall be made no later than March 28, 2014.
4. Motions in limine shall be filed by or before April 11, 2014.
5. The Final Pretrial Conference with the undersigned Magistrate Judge is set for May 19, 2014 at 9:30 a.m., in chambers, 111 South 18th Plaza, Suite 2210, Roman L. Hruska United States Courthouse, Omaha, Nebraska.
6. A non-jury trial is set to commence, at the Court's call, during the week of June 17, 2014, in Omaha, Nebraska, before the Honorable Laurie Smith ...