September 20, 2013
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff,
JAMES CHRISTOPHER VALIMONT, Defendant.
F.A. GOSSETT, Magistrate Judge.
UPON THE MOTION OF THE DEFENDANT, (#38) and no objection from the government,
IT IS ORDERED:
1. The Motion for Continuance (#38) is granted.
2. The Change of Plea hearing is continued to November 12, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. before Magistrate Judge F.A. Gossett, Courtroom No. 6, Second Floor, Roman L. Hruska U.S. Courthouse, 111 So. 18th Plaza, Omaha, Nebraska.
3. For this defendant, the time between September 20, 2013 and the hearing on the anticipated plea of guilty is excluded for purposes of computing the limits under the Speedy Trial Act. See 18 U.S.C. § 3161(h)(1)(I)&(h)(8)(A)(B).
4. No further continuances will be granted.
5. Since this is a criminal case, the defendant must be present, unless excused by the Court.