July 2, 2013
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff,
FLOYD VICTOR JOHNSON, Defendant.
F.A. GOSSETT, Magistrate Judge.
UPON THE MOTION OF THE DEFENDANT, (#19) and no objection from the government,
IT IS ORDERED:
1. The Motion for Continuance (#19) is granted.
2. The Change of Plea hearing is continued to July 16, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. before Magistrate Judge F.A. Gossett, Courtroom No. 6, Second Floor, Roman L. Hruska U.S. Courthouse, 111 So. 18th Plaza, Omaha, Nebraska.
3. For this defendant, the time between July 16, 2013 and the hearing on the anticipated plea of guilty is excluded for purposes of computing the limits under the Speedy Trial Act. See 18 U.S.C. § 3161(h)(1)(I)&(h)(8)(A)(B).
4. No further continuances will be granted, absent unusual circumstances.
5. Since this is a criminal case, the defendant must be present, unless excused by the Court.