May 21, 2013
JUANA S. FLORES, Plaintiff,
TYSON FOODS, INC., Defendant.
THOMAS D. THALKEN, Magistrate Judge.
This matter is before the court on the defendant's, Tyson Foods, Inc. (Tyson), Motion to Extend Deadlines (Filing No. 89). In response to the motion, the plaintiff, Juana S. Flores (Flores), filed a Motion to Oppose Deadline Extension (Filing No. 91). Tyson seeks to extend discovery and pretrial deadlines by three months. See Filing No. 89 - Motion. Flores generally opposes the extension. See Filing No. 91. Due to the remaining discovery and complications associated with the discovery, the court finds some modification to the progression order is warranted. Accordingly,
IT IS ORDERED:
1. Tyson's Motion to Extend Deadlines (Filing No. 89) is granted, in part, as set forth below:
2. Flores' Motion to Oppose Deadline Extension (Filing No. 91) is denied.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED:
1. The plaintiff shall have until July 5, 2013, to disclose expert witnesses pursuant to Fed.R.Civ.P. 26(a)(2).
2. The defendant shall have until August 5, 2013, to disclose expert witnesses pursuant to Fed.R.Civ.P. 26(a)(2).
3. The parties shall have until September 5, 2013, to complete depositions.
4. The parties shall file motion to compel discovery by August 9, 2013.
5. The parties shall have until September 20, 2013, to file dispositive motions.
6. The deadline for the defendant to submit a draft Final Pretrial Conference Order to the plaintiff shall be December 16, 2013.
7. The deadline for the plaintiff to provide additions or deletions to the defendant's draft Final Pretrial Conference Order shall be January 6, 2014.
8. The deadline for parties to submit the proposed Final Pretrial Conference Order to the court shall be January 21, 2014.
9. The Final Pretrial Conference with the undersigned magistrate judge is set for January 27, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. in chambers, Suite 2271, Roman L. Hruska United States Courthouse, 111 South 18th Plaza, Omaha, Nebraska. The final pretrial conference shall be attended by any parties proceeding without counsel and lead counsel for represented parties.
10. The date of trial shall be set at the Final Pretrial Conference.