IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEBRASKA
May 10, 2013
FIDELITY & DEPOSIT COMPANY OF MARYLAND, AS SUBROGEE AND ASSIGNEE OF; PLAINTIFF,
CASEY INDUSTRIAL, INC., SAFECO INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Cheryl R. Zwart United States Magistrate Judge
MEMORANDUM AND ORDER
After conferring with the parties,
IT IS ORDERED:
1) The defendants' Motion to Extend Case Deadlines to Accommodate Mediation, (Filing No. 45), is granted in part and denied in part.
2) The parties' discovery in preparation for mediation of this case shall be completed on or before August 1, 2013.
3) The parties shall schedule a mediation to be completed by no later than August 15, 2013.
4) The telephonic conference previously scheduled to be held on July 16, 2013 is continued, and will be held before the undersigned magistrate judge on September 3, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. to discuss the status of the parties' settlement discussions and, if necessary, further progression of this case to trial. Counsel for plaintiff shall place the call.
5) The trial and pretrial conference are continued pending further order of the court.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.