IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEBRASKA
April 18, 2013
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
ULISES DE JESUS CAMPOS-ALMAZAN, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: F.A. Gossett United States Magistrate Judge
UPON THE MOTION OF THE DEFENDANT, (#64) and no objection from the government,
IT IS ORDERED:
1. The Motion to Continue (#64) is granted.
2. The Change of Plea hearing is continued to May 14, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. before Magistrate Judge F.A. Gossett, Courtroom No. 6, Second Floor, Roman L. Hruska U.S. Courthouse, 111 So. 18th Plaza, Omaha, Nebraska.
3. For this defendant, the time between April 18, 2013 and the hearing on the anticipated plea of guilty is excluded for purposes of computing the limits under the Speedy Trial Act. See 18 U.S.C. § 3161(h)(1)(I)&(h)(8)(A)(B).
4. No further continuances will be granted, absent unusual circumstances.
5. Since this is a criminal case, the defendant must be present, unless excused by the Court.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.