IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEBRASKA
April 16, 2013
HARRY J. BROWN,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, ACTING COMMISSIONER OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Richard G. Kopf Senior United States District Judge
) MEMORANDUM ) AND ORDER
This matter is before me on Plaintiff's unopposed Motion to Extend. (Filing 10.) In his Motion, Plaintiff asks me to extend the briefing schedule because Plaintiff's counsel has a "small backlog" of briefs. (Id.) I will grant the motion and the briefing schedule will be extended as set forth below. Accordingly,
IT IS ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff's Motion to Extend (filing 10) is granted.
2. Plaintiff's Brief, filed on March 22, 2013, is deemed timely filed.
3. Defendant shall file a brief by May 16, 2013;
4. Plaintiff may file a reply brief by May 24, 2013; and
5. This case shall be ripe for decision on May 27, 2013.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.