IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEBRASKA
April 8, 2013
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
PAUL ROSBERG AND KELLY ROSBERG, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Richard G. Kopf Senior United States District Judge
IT IS ORDERED:
1. The parties shall have until April 23, 2013, to file briefs regarding any requirement under state or federal law that a participant in a telephone conversation provide notice to other participants that the conversation is being recorded.
2. The government's deadline for filing a bill of particulars is extended to April 23, 2013.
3. The government's deadline for responding to any outstanding defense motions is extended to April 23, 2013. The defendants may also file supplemental briefs by such date.
4. The defendants shall provide reciprocal discovery and file any motion to compel discovery on or before May 24, 2013.
5. The government shall file its exhibit list on or before August 12, 2013.
6. The defendants shall file any motion in limine on or before August 26, 2013.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.