The opinion of the court was delivered by: Cheryl R. ZwartUnited States Magistrate Judge
SECOND AMENDED PROGRESSION ORDER
IT IS ORERDED that the first amended progression order is as follows:
1) The jury trial of this case is set to commence before Warren K. Urbom, Senior United States District Judge, in Courtroom 4, United States Courthouse, Lincoln, Nebraska at 9:00 a.m. on January 21, 2014, or as soon thereafter as the case may be called, for a duration of eight (8) trial days. A conference with counsel will be held in Judge Urbom's chambers at 8:30 a.m. on the first day of trial. Jury selection will be held at commencement of trial.
2) The Pretrial Conference is scheduled to be held before the undersigned magistrate judge on January 7, 2014 at 11:00 a.m., and will be conducted by WebEx conferencing. To facilitate this conferencing method, the parties' proposed Pretrial Conference Order and Exhibit List(s) must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, in either Word Perfect or Word format, by 5:00 p.m. on January 3, 2014. An email will be sent to counsel of record with the instructions and codes for participating in the pretrial conference by WebEx.
3) A telephonic conference with the undersigned magistrate judge will be held on October 24, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. to discuss the status of case progression and potential settlement. Counsel for plaintiff shall place the call.
4) Mandatory disclosures shall be served by November 16, 2012.
5) The deadline for moving to amend pleadings or add parties is January 4, 2013.
6) The deadline for completing written discovery under Rules 33 through 36 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure is October 11, 2013. Motions to compel Rule 33 through 36 discovery must be filed by September 20, 2013.
7) The deadlines for complete expert disclosures, both retained experts (Fed. R. Civ. P. 26(a)(2)(B)), and non-retained experts (Fed. R. Civ. P. 26(a)(2)(C)), are:
For the plaintiff(s): January 11, 2013 For the defendant(s): April 15, 2013 For rebuttal: May 15, 2013 9)
The deposition deadline is October 18, 2013.
10) The deadline for filing motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgment is November 1, 2013.
11) The deadline for filing motions to exclude testimony on Daubert and related grounds is July 12, 2013.
12) Motions in limine shall be filed five business days prior to trial. It is not the normal practice to hold hearings on motions in limine or to rule on them in ...