The opinion of the court was delivered by: Cheryl R. Zwart United States Magistrate Judge
AMENDED PROGRESSION ORDER
The parties' Joint Motion for Extension of the Final Progression Order (Filing No. 17) is granted and,
IT IS ORDERED that the progression order is amended as follows:
1) The non-jury trial of this case is set to commence before Cheryl R. Zwart, United States Magistrate Judge, in Courtroom 2, United States Courthouse, Lincoln, Nebraska at 9:00 a.m. on November 18, 2013, or as soon thereafter as the case may be called, for a duration of three (3) trial days.
2) The Pretrial Conference is scheduled to be held before the undersigned magistrate judge in chambers on November 5, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. The parties' proposed Pretrial Conference Order and Exhibit List(s) must be emailed to email@example.com, in either Word Perfect or Word format, by 5:00 p.m. on November 4, 2013.
3) A telephonic conference with the undersigned magistrate judge will be held on August 12, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. to discuss the status of case progression and potential settlement. Counsel for plaintiff shall place the call.
4) The deadline for moving to amend pleadings or add parties is May 15, 2013.
5) The deadline for completing written discovery under Rules 33 through 36 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure is August 16, 2013. Motions to compel Rule 33 through 36 discovery must be filed by August 1, 2013.
6) The deadlines for identifying expert witnesses expected to testify at the trial are:
For the plaintiff(s): July 1, 2013.
For the defendant(s): August 2, 2013.
7) The deadlines for complete expert disclosures, (both retained experts, (Fed. R. Civ. P. 26(a)(2)(B)), and non-retained experts, (Fed. R. Civ. P. 26(a)(2)(C)), are:
For the plaintiff(s): July 1, 2013 For the defendant(s): August 2, 2013 8) The deposition ...