IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEBRASKA
February 13, 2013
PRISM TECHNOLOGIES, LLC, PLAINTIFF,
MCAFEE, INC.; SYMANTEC CORPORATION; AND TREND MICRO INCORPORATED, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lyle E. Strom, Senior Judge United States District Court
ORDER AND JUDGMENT
Pursuant to the memorandum opinion entered herein this date,
1) The motions to stay of plaintiff Prism Technologies, LLC ("Prism") (Filing Nos. 1146 and 1158) are denied.
2) On or before March 4, 2013, Prism may file a response to each defendant's bill of costs.
3) On or before March 14, 2013, each defendant may file a reply to a response filed by Prism.
4) Thereafter, the Clerk of Court will analyze each defendant's bill of costs and the parties' submissions and will tax costs as appropriate.
5) Defendants' motion for attorney fees and nontaxable expenses (Filing No. 1137) is denied.
BY THE COURT:
Lyle E. Strom
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.