IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEBRASKA
February 12, 2013
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PLAINTIFF,
LORI C. SAYLOR,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Cheryl R. Zwart United States Magistrate Judge
MEMORANDUM AND ORDER
Defense counsel has moved to withdraw due to a conflict of interest. (Filing No. 61).
The defendant is eligible for appointed counsel pursuant to the Criminal Justice Act, 18 U.S.C. §3006A, and the Amended Criminal Justice Act Plan for the District of Nebraska.
IT IS ORDERED:
1) Defense counsel's motion to appoint new counsel, (filing no. 61), is granted. Korey Reiman is hereby withdrawn as counsel.
2) The clerk shall delete Korey Reiman from any future ECF notifications herein.
3) The clerk shall forward this memorandum and order to the Federal Public Defender.
4) The Federal Public Defender shall forthwith provide the court with a draft appointment order (CJA Form 20) bearing the name and other identifying information of the CJA Panel attorney identified in accordance with the Criminal Justice Act Plan for this district.
5) The newly appointed counsel shall promptly file an entry of appearance on behalf of the defendant.
6) The initial appearance in this case is continued and will be held on February 14, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. Counsel for the government, the defendant's newly appointed counsel, and the defendant shall be present at the hearing.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.